3 Easy Steps
Speak with an attorney to help you choose the proper service
Answer a few simple questions
Franchise your business and continue operating
10 Steps to Buying into a Franchise
Fisher Law Group will guide you through the process and become your trusted advisers.
- Review the companies brochures.
- Consider your interest in the industry.
- Speak to other franchisees.
- Franchisors want to know about you and your interest in the company.
- Allows them to evaluate you before advancing further.
- Review the documents.
- The government requests for disclosure documents to be prepared by the franchisor.
- Used to have a complete understanding of the offering.
- Prepare a questionnaire for the franchisor.
- Marketing representatives will share any additional information you request.
- Speak to franchisees currently operating.
- Discuss pros and cons
- Observe day to day operations.
- Evaluate the Franchisor
- Speak face to face with the franchisor.
- Ask them questions about franchisees that failed.
- Choose a potential site.
- Usually franchisors have a say in the lease agreement and location.
- Demographic studies for the location is helpful.
- At least two weeks must lapse between the disclosure documents and signing the Franchise Agreement.
- Make sure the franchisor has training sessions.
- Pay attention and learn the ins and outs of the business.
- Begin operating your franchise.
- Hire and train your staff.
Franchising Your Business
Fisher Law Group will help you figure out cost efficient ways to start a franchise.
Franchise Disclosure Document
Franchise License Agreement
Franchise Marketing Plan
Discovery Day Format
Franchise Sales Training
New Legal Entity
Contact us to setup a Consultation
We can make the process a lot easier.